Siglent USB-GPIB Adapter to allow Non-GPIB Siglent instruments to operate on an existing GPIB interface bus.
Siglent's USB-GPIB adapter is used with a Siglent instrument which has the USB Host interface but has no GPIB interface (eg SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope) .This GPIB connector end follows the IEEE 488.2 standard and the USB connection terminal follows the USB 2.0 specification. Detailed GPIB commands, please consult the “Remote Command Control Manual.”
- SDM3065X/SDM3055/SDM3045X digital multimeters
- SDG6000X/SDG5000/SDG2000X/SDG1000X/SDG1000 arbitrary waveform generators
- SSA3000X/SVA1000X spectrum analyzers
- SDS1000CFL oscilloscopes
NOTE: Not compatible with the SDS1000X, X-E or SDS2000X families of oscilloscopes.
Features and Benefits:
● This adapter is powered by USB Host interface power supply, no external power supply required
● The adapter allows the Siglent instrument through its USB Host interface using GPIB control
● GPIB interface only support Device model, does not support Controller mode