This compact digital multimeter meets the needs of any self-employed electrician.
It is simple to use and exceptionally easy to read thanks to its 6,000-count backlit display with bargraph.
There are two "Off" positions for greater effectiveness, including one which allows no-contact voltage detection. The screen lights up when near to a live cable.
If it is hooked up to a current clamp, it can measure currents up to 600 A in total safety.
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1,000V
- TRMS measurements
- Large 6,000-count backlit display (digit height: 8 mm)
- 61-segment bargraph
- Compact casing with built-in shockproof protection
- Double OFF position
- NCV (no-contact voltage detection)
- VLow Z low-impedance voltage measurement to avoid stray voltages.
- Measurement up to 1,000 V
- 60mV range
- AC or DC current measurement up to 600 A with current clamp (1mv/A AC or DC) with direct reading of the measurement in Amperes
- Compatible with the multi-function mounting accessory
Equivalent to Fluke 114