SIGLENT’s SDS1000X-U Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes is available in one bandwidth, 100 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SDS1000X-U series employs SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
Another powerful addition is the new 128 k point FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-U very high-frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. SDS1000X-U also supports searching and navigating. The features and performance of SIGLE NT’s new SDS1000X-U cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- The newest generation of SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 14Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- 128 k pts FFT, supports Peaks and Markers
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square
- Large 7 inch TFT LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
128k points used to calculate the FFT
The new math co-processor enables FFT analysis of incoming signals using up to 128k samples per waveform. This provides high frequency resolution with a fast refresh rate. The FFT function also supports a variety of window functions so that it can adapt to different spectrum measurement needs. Four-channel series support Peaks, Markers, a variety of numbers.
Waveform Capture Rate Up to 400,000 wfm/s
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture low-probability events.
1 x Siglent SDS1104X-U Oscilloscope
4 x 100MHz probes
1 x Guarantee Card
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
- Siglent BAG-S1 Soft Carry Case
- Siglent's STB-3 Oscilloscope Demo / Training Board
- Siglent SDS1000X-E-RMK Rack Mount (SDS1000X-E, SDS2000X-E series)
- Siglent ISFE Isolated Front End module