The advanced MSO8064 600MHz 4-channel Digital Oscilloscope offers 10GSa/sec maximum sample rate, and 500 Mpts of memory depth. The 10.1” 1024 x 600 capacitive multi-touch color LCD screen also offers 256-level intensity grading and waveform refresh rate of up to 600,000wfm/sec. The enhanced FFT capability offers real-time spectrum analysis of up to 1Mpts of waveform data. The MSO8000 Series Next Generation User Interface provides users with five distinct ways to interact with the instrument: LCD Touch, traditional button and knob, mouse/monitor, PC control and remote web operation.
An optional 16-channel logic analyzer interface is provided to add digital debug capabilities. A two-channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator is also available.
The MSO8000 series adopts Rigol’s proprietary “Phoenix” chipset, which allows sampling at 10GSa/s and integrates all of the front-end analog processing. The three models (600MHz, 1GHz, and 2GHz) in the MSO8000 series provide non-stop recording and playback for a maximum of 450,000 frames of hardware real-time waveforms using a segmented storage technique. Trigger conditions can be set to make a selective choice in capturing and saving the signals of interest.
With a total of seven unique integrated instruments (digital oscilloscope, 16-channel logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, optional arbitrary waveform generator, digital voltmeter, 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and optional protocol analyzer, 43 Precision Measurements, Power, Histogram, FFT and other analysis capabilities, the MSO8000 Series allows customers to quickly identify and resolve complex design and debug challenges. The optional Protocol Analyzer supports RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2S, FlexRay, and MIL-STD-1553 serial bus. The protocol trigger and decoding operate on both the analog channel and the digital channels: RS232/UART, I2C, and SPI protocols, which also a support the waveform search function. The Jitter firmware option supports real-time eye diagram and jitter analysis. The range is field-upgradeable to higher bandwidths.
The MSO8000 series is equipped with hardware pass/fail test function as the standard configuration, which can be used in signal monitoring for a long time, signal monitoring during design, and signal test in the production line. Set the test mask based on a known "standard" waveform, and then an automatic comparison with the signal under test can show a successful or failed test.
The MSO8000 series provides a variety of external interfaces, including USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB (option). The oscilloscope is in compliance with the standards specified in LXI Device Specification 2011. It can access to the LXI webpage via the LAN interface.
- Analog bandwidth: 600 MHz, 1 GHz, and 2 GHz (single-channel and half-channel modes)
- 4 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and 16 standard configuration of digital channels (required to purchase the probe)
- Up to 10 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 500 Mpts memory depth (standard)
- High waveform capture rate (over 600,000 waveforms per second)
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1, including digital oscilloscope, 16-channel logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator (option), digital voltmeter, 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer (option)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of math operations, built-in enhanced FFT analysis, and peak search function
- Waveform histogram analysis (standard)
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Real-time eye diagram and jitter analysis software (option)
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- User-defined one-key quick operation
- 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Sophisticated and convenient industrial design, easy to operate
- USB cable [CB-USBA-USBB-FF-150]
- 4 passive high-impedance probes (500 MHz) [RP3500A]
- Front panel cover [MSO8000-FPC]
- Quick guide (hard copy)