Key Features & Specifications
Optimize OPEX by streamlining analytics processes in a multivendor environment
Vendor-neutral, multi-data analytics solution that provides the most comprehensive network analysis available in the market.
- Supports a wide range of data inputs, e.g. drive test data and Operations Support Systems (OSS) data
- One tool to process data from various tools from major measurement vendors
- Industry-leading desktop-based drive test data post-processing tool for radio access network analysis
- For network planning engineers, network performance engineers, handset testing groups, and technology development groups
Easy to use, versatile
- Single-click option to load large amounts of data files
- Drag-and-drop based UI with dashboards for easy overview
- Processes large volumes of drive test data and/or walk test data with ease
- Multi-core processing functionality for faster data output and lesser wait times
- Multiple devices and data sets can be merged to create large data sets
- Designed for optimization, acceptance, and benchmarking of new technologies and high speed data networks
- Support for latest wireless technologies
Wide application support
Network analytics in a multivendor environment
Nemo WindCatcher is the industry leading desktop-based drive test data post-processing tool for radio access network analysis used by design engineers, performance engineers, handset testing groups, and technology development groups.
Support for all major data collection tools
Nemo WindCatcher is a vendor-neutral, multi-data, multi-wireless access technology solution that provides the most comprehensive solution available in the market. It supports a wide range of data inputs and all major data collection tools on the market, and it is optimized for heterogeneous test environments and processes.
Nemo WindCatcher is loaded with extremely robust out-of-the-box features for powerful data aggregation and analytical functionality, one-step analysis, and detailed reporting. Users can quickly identify and solve problems maximizing overall productivity and efficiency.
Flexible in-depth analysis
Wireless network operators can leverage Nemo WindCatcher to analyze large amounts of drive test data to enhance customer experience through efficient network optimization, new technology roll-out, and troubleshooting. Operators can deploy new technologies, such as LTE, LTE-A and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), using the advanced analytics in Nemo WindCatcher. Device manufacturers can use Nemo WindCatcher to modify the functionality of their devices for use in different network conditions.
Small cell/Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Call Trace features
Nemo WindCatcher DAS/Small Cells module provides an efficient method for validating and testing multi-floor indoor venues, such as stadiums and airports, using a purpose-built project manager feature. In-building deployment teams can use Nemo WindCatcher to verify DAS implementations and generate reports for the commissioning of venues. Nemo WindCatcher Call Trace Data module processes call trace data from major infrastructure OEMs in native OSS format. It allows the analysis of coverage and quality KPIs and poor performance areas using geo located call trace data plots, heat maps, and customizable reports.