Test data when you want it, where you want it
Using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app, field technicians can share test data with colleagues or customers without leaving the jobsite, resulting in greater collaboration, more on-time job completions and reduced costs.
- New troubleshooting features that save time and money – Locate hidden connections, splices and cable faults using Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and Time Domain Crosstalk (TDX).
- New permanent link adapter saves money – Reduce down time and lower maintenance costs with field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
- New FiberTEK III modules – Tier 1 certification of fibre cabling eliminates the need for additional fibre testers. Available on 500MHz and 1000MHz models.
- Industry leading battery life – 18 hours of continuous testing without interruption.
- New test data software – Create powerful client reports quickly and easily from multiple testers using one PC application.
- New permanent link adapter saves money
- Send test data anywhere using IDEAL AnyWARE app
- Certifies multimode and single-mode fibre (optional)
- Professional PDF reports with free software
- Certifies twisted pair cabling to TIA/ISO standards