- Single-phase voltage and current logger
- Apparent power
- Diagnostics on residential, commercial and industrial networks
- Own power supply
The Simple Logger II L562 is a logger which records voltage and current simultaneously. It can be used to observe a trend recording of the apparent power on the installation.
The new Simple Logger II range of data loggers from Chauvin Arnoux offers an excellent quality/price ratio when their specifications and functions are taken into account. Their compact design and their battery power supply mean they can be set up anywhere, even in confined spaces.
- One voltage input (banana plugs) from 0 V to 600 VAC
- One current input (BNC)
- 240,000 measurements
- Recording for up to 8 weeks
- USB port
- IEC 61010 300V CAT IV and 600 CAT III