Own power supply
The L432 logger is ideal for monitoring voltage output signals from electronic circuits over long periods.
Equipped with 512 kB of internal memory management simply by selecting the appropriate recording mode and sampling rate. The XRM extended recorded mode is intagrated in the functions of each model. These comprehensive loggers also offer tools for programming alarms, as well as triggers with delays, on thresholds or according to a given range.
LEDs on the front panel enable users to check the logger's status and the storage capacity used at a glance.
- 2 independent input channels
- -10 to +10 mVdc, with a resolution of 0.1 mV
- Storage interval programmable from 8 per second to 1 per day
- Choice of 3 recording modes
- Storage of up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Scaling and choice of measurement unitsz via software before saving
- Powered by standard alkaline batteries
- Lightweight and compact, suitable for situations where access is difficult
- 5 LED indicators for checking the instrument's status at a glance
- DataView® software supplied FREE with instrument for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Delivered with USB cable