Communications System Analyzer, 1 GHz
1 GHz Premier Package, w/ highlighted options
3 GHz Premier Package, w/ highlighted options
AutoTune for the R8000 Automated Test and Alignment
The R8000’s AutoTune option performs all manufacturer-recommended tests and alignment procedures in a fraction of the time needed to perform them manually.
With AutoTune, your R8000 automatically reads the radio model and serial numbers and makes the measurements and alignments needed to bring the radio within factory specifications. Ideal for large radio fleets with Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs, the AutoTune option records a complete record of your test session and allows you to build a complete test history of every radio in the fleet.
AutoTune for the R8000 reduces the time it takes to test and align a radio from an hour or more to 10-12 minutes, and is presently available for Motorola XTL Series mobiles, XTS2500/5000 portables and APX6000/7000 Series mobiles and portables.
- Reduces test time by over 80%
- Maintains consistency and accurate test results from radio to radio
- Can be used by non-technical personnel
- Adjustable Pass/Fail indicators flag radio defects
- Results can be stored on the R8000 and exported to a USB drive for analysis with PC spreadsheet software
- Comprehensive test report shows date of test, model, serial number, operator ID and complete test record
- Bit Error Rate (BER)
- Reference Frequency
- RF Output Power
- Reference Oscillator Alignment
- Transmit Deviation Balance Alignment
- Transmit Deviation Limit Alignment
- Transmit Power Level Alignment
- Rate Audio
- SINAD Sensitivity
- Noise Squelch
- Voice Modulation