Digital Electronics Trainer
Computer Logic Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of phenomena of addition and subtraction of 4-bit binary numbers using 4-bit arithmetic and complementary techniques. This Training Board uses controlled inverter and full adders to carry out the operations of addition and subtraction. The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To study the operation of 4-bit binary full adder and subtractor for :
• 01. Addition of two 4-bit binary numbers.
• 02. Subtraction of two 4-bit binary numbers.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. +5V D.C. at 200mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected.
02. 4-bit full adder IC.
03. Quad 2-input Ex-OR Gate IC.
04. LEDs for visual indication of status.
05. SPDT switches for logic selection.
06. Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
07. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
• The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
• Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx).
• Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Note: Specifications are subject to change. Order Code can be different from Manufacturer’s Model No.
Free shipping to any address in South Africa